- Take a tour in our new project “Building 51 Project”.
- Working in conjunction with Architect With Out Borders, Shoe Revolt would build its new home to continue with the fight against human trafficking.
- This modern style would be the shelter of 20 female victims. This house is equipped with a kitchen, have a terrace and is surrounded by open spaces.
- t will have day car services and treatment facilities. It will also be a housing option for victims and it would have business to provide employment for them as well.
- It would be consider as an opportunity to start a new life for many victims and families that had been affected by human trafficking. The construction will be ready by the end of this year
Take the virtual tour here: