February 20, 2012
- Shoe Revolt gives away a signed copy of Kelly Clarkson’s new album for the fan with most recruits on Facebook.
- The non-profit organization, Shoe Revolt, has started a most recruits contest on its Facebook page.
- The fan that have more recruits will win a signed copy of Kelly Clarkson’s new CD, Stronger.
- The contest consist on fans inviting their friends to like Shoe Revolt’s Facebook page and have their friends to post on the wall. The Post have to say ” (the name of the person that invited them) invited me to join”.
- The contest ends Feb. 26. You can start recruiting now in the Facebook page of the organization.
- Kelly Clarkson is an American singer that became famous after winning the inaugural season of the hit television series “American Idol”. This pop music singer has won two Grammys, three MTV Music Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, four American Music Awards and a Women World’s Award.
Listen to Kelly Clarkson new single “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” here.